Vai estudar para Paris? Informações
Be sure to visit the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris (CIUP) between September 5 and November 10, 2011. At the "Cité U" you can apply for housing assistance, learn about work authorization, and get a residency permit, among other things. This one-stop shop, established with help from the city of Paris, brings together under one roof representatives of a variety of public agencies to receive applications and process requests. There's no better way to take care of necessary administrative and regulatory formalities.
At the Cité U to greet you and get you started down the right path is a staff capable of communicating in 9 different languages.
Present in the one-stop shop are representatives of the following agencies:
- OFII, the French immigration office
- The Paris police (Préfecture de Police de Paris)
- CAF (Caisse d’Allocations Familiales), for housing assistance
- DDTEFP, the departmental office of labor, employment, and professional training
- LMDE and SMEREP (student group-health plans), for health insurance
- RATP, the Paris mass-transit agency.
You can take advantage of these services at 2 addresses:
Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
17, boulevard Jourdan
RER B Cité Universitaire
Tramway T3 Cité Universitaire